It is much easier to earn money than saving it. Nearly everyone finds it challenging to save money. One of the reasons being that very few are aware of the advantages of saving money and the ways to save it.
The biggest advantage of saving money is that you can be ready for any unforeseen rainy day. Another advantage of saving money is that you can always save aside few dollars every month for the big annual expenses such as the property taxes, the vacations, any home improvements or college education. It is much easier to save few dollars at a time rather than shelling out huge amounts by taking loans.
You can try and save the money at home, but then you would always be tempted to use it for any non-essential expenses, and then spend your time regretting your decision. So what is the best place for saving your hard earned money? The best place is your bank, as you won’t be tempted to withdraw money, on impulse.
Your bank has many options for the individuals as well as the businesses, from which you can choose the option that suits your budget and purpose. Most of the banks provide easy online banking service, which gives you the comfort of banking from anywhere.
- You May Like : How to Save Money & Stay Out of Debt
For the individuals, the saving options include:
- Absolutely Free Savings is an easy saving solution for the beginners, where there is neither minimum balance nor any transaction fees. You can start with just $50.
- Absolutely Free Savings Club is an account where you can transfer fixed amount of money every month for a fixed tenure and can be opened with just $10. There are no maintenance fees and the amount distributed in the month of your choice.
- Premium Money Market Account is for the severe investors that have varied and complex financial needs. This account provides you with smart solutions and also maximizes the interest that you would earn on your savings.
- Certificates of Deposit are a solution when you need guaranteed and secured return rate that is not dependent upon the market fluctuations. You can choose the terms for the maturity and gain the respective compounded interest.
- Money Market Account is a unique solution that offers you investment with flexibility wherein you can earn handsome interest at the competitive market rates but without the associated risks.
- Individual Retirement Accounts is basically a solution when you want to save for long term for the use later on depending upon your projected needs.
- Minor Savings Account is basically aimed at inculcating saving habits amongst the youngsters for their better future.
If you want to find out if the bank you want to invest in is genuine or not and whether your investments safe, you can browse Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and few other government websites to get more details.